Ask Bill a question...

Locked 112 messages Options
1234 ... 6

Ask Bill a question...

Bill
Administrator
Bill is available for all your questioning needs. He is extremely busy, so he will only reply when he is ready and he deems the question worth his attention. Good day.

Re: Ask Bill a question...

JacobAmes
Will A Real Zombie Apocalypse Happen In Maine Tomorrow?

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Bill
Administrator
Good day Jacob.

A very astute question.

A Zombie Apocalypse is incredibly difficult to predict with any degree of accuracy. The science behind the Zombie Clock is supremely complex and difficult to understand even for a genius like myself and my less smart (but still very clever) team of minions. The machinations of the Clock itself are so complex that we are not even sure where or if an outbreak will occur with any degree of certainty until the clock tells us so. This is science for you! As scientific as it is perplexing.

All I can promise you is that if there is a Zombie Apocalypse in Maine tomorrow, we will be sure to stay far far away. We must protect the science.

I hope this is reassuring.

Yours scientifically,

Bill

Real Zombie Apocalypse

JacobAmes
Will There Be A Real Zombie Apocalypse Happening In The US Tonight?

Have A Great Day Bill?

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Radamel
Will this epidemic happen worldwide? Or is it only in the USA? Will this outbreak be with a new virus or is it related to coronavirus?

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Bill
Administrator
Kind sirs,

I believe you are both under the impression that I am some kind of robot who will just spit out different answers if you slightly rephrase your question. This is not the case. I am a scientist. Possibly the greatest scientist in the world and it pains me to repeat myself. Therefore let me get back to my busy job of doing the scientificals and please refer to my earlier answer.

If you have an original and highly scientific question. Please get in touch.

Good day.

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Lily
How fast would the Zombie virus spread to Tennessee?

Thanks' Lily J. Howard

Re: Ask Bill a question...

I am myself
Did a zombie apocalypse just start in North America right now?

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Constantine
Hello Bill. I think we can understand with you. For this reason, do not forget to contact us. You will not regret. I wish you good work, Bill.

               ~Constantine

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Jake Bronte
Yes, I believe so, I am not bill but I do know science stuff and I do not believe in this clock they have no news sources saying there is a zombie acoptzles If I spelled it wrong sorry.  No words of a zombie outbreak expect this source.

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Bill
Administrator
Jake, you are very correct in that you are not bill. In fact I am bill. Hello.

We are extremely busy at the moment analysing the latest science from this latest occurance. All findings are so far restricted. We will share what we can when we deem the time right.

In the meantime, rest assured that our science will find the answer.

Good day

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Alex
Where is the zombie apocalypse happening and where will it be most effective

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Felix
I need to know where the zombie apocalypse will happen so i can get ready for the outbreak and to get ready to survive

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Bill
Administrator
We are very sorry, that information is still restricted. We are working through our science as we speak. We hope to have some news we can release to the public soon. Have faith. Our science is strong!

Good day

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Bill
Administrator
We can give little information at the moment, however I have personally authorised code 776. You know what to do.

Good day sir

Re: Ask Bill a question...

William roe
Bill I have a great question do we know for sure zombie apocalypse will happen and how and hoe fast would it whipe
Us out and how and where would a virus of this kind come from I would like to know because I've always wondered if they would be fast or slow or would they infect us with a bite or threw contact mouth to flesh I mean I would really like to know what are your thoughts on possibility of a zombie apocalypse could happen on scale one to ten for your information

Re: Ask Bill a question...

a concered man
William, I am not joking with the info I am going to speak with. I work for the CDC, In my belief the azombie apocalypse will happen, forthwith it could wipe us out quickly if you do not take this as it is a threat to humanity, I also have a thing for bill just making sure  Bill, would the COVID-19 be the cause of the apocalypse, making sure.

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Sotero Zamora iii
This will be a scary scenario for the public and good day to bill and concern man.😟

Re: Ask Bill a question...

a concered man
Hey bill, I am wondering why have I SEEN NO ZOMBIES AT ALL.

Re: Ask Bill a question...

Mr. Bill sorry if I am interrupting your research. But I would like to know whether I can help your organisation by any means directly or indirectly as you yourself have said you are busy with research. I wish to help your organisation if you deem me worthy enough. However, my identity will remain a secret and so will be my location as I am pretty good with technology.

Have a good day, Mr Bill.
1234 ... 6