Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Bill
Administrator
Bill as always is here for your questioning needs. Please remain civil and respect science above all else.

Good day,

Bill

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Zombielandfan
Why did you make a new omw

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

QuietGuy
Maybe Bill wants to see how many people actually visit this fraud site. Even if zombie were to exist I'm sure the government would want to cover it up. Why? Who knows its just like Corona virus.
Deep down we're probably dying slowly where does our CO2 go when we exhale into our masks? Does it not stay trapped there? Might as well spray a CO2 canister into mask then put it on.
Why? It'd be the same thing would it not? How many have trouble breathing? Depending on the job feels harder to breathe does it not?
Going from an easy job breathing isn't that bad. Go to a more physical job and its feels as if suffocating, does it not? Even the human body is a science experiment basically we're all guinea pigs thanks to terrorists playing around with viruses and oh would you look at this a bio-hazard.
Can't really say it isn't. Its like when scientists took 2 bees and we got killer bees. They took corona sample + something else = Covid-19. In history there is something called human experimentation. Scientist get a hold of people and perform experiments maybe that is how one day we'll get zombies. Anyway zombie movies and games point to a source - the government. Most likely they're behind anything bad, dangerous, end the world - Shhh, its classified - they'd say.
Take Area 51, why is there army soldiers guarding the area? Why is there no exploring? Maybe there aren't really aliens at all, but lizard people taking on human form to blend in.
There are sources on that matter. Wonder when that nuke is supposed to hit the ocean of New York (it is in our money). All the other events already happened. Who is behind it all and why? I'd say government since who prints out our money - they do. Whose fingers are on it first - theirs.

Nuke, if we don't get zombies then maybe we'll get ghouls (play Fallout they are kind of similar to zombies). High School, I enjoyed science and chemistry (science + math).
Bill likes to talk about science a lot, but chemistry is much bigger - science and equations. Most of the world is made up of math in the wrong hands you may get mad scientists. In the right hands you may get scientists that actually want to save the world. Those who can make the bad disappear like viruses, cancer, and that kind of stuff.
Many people are no better than animals only difference is animals can be a lot safer. They don't create tools of war, viruses, or hybrid creatures to kill off the world. The hotter it gets the more the dangers seem to migrate (get around). Killer bees started elsewhere and live in certain states of NA same with Cane Toads which made their way to Florida. I didn't check the news to see if they made it any further.

With Corona I feel the world is already over we don't know it yet, but possibly dying slowly. According to the news many people that got tested showed positive so maybe the testing gave it to them and it is said 6,000 died. Seems like the clock is mostly ticking for the people (survivors).

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Zombielandfan
Well i think he banned me

http://zombie-clock-forum.194495.n8.nabble.com/Ask-the-ZombieClock-team-a-question-NEW-tp264p269.html
To unsubscribe from Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW), click here.
NAML

You are not wrong but it's the fact that he reset the clock and oh that access code was nonsense of bs about how cows are not infected like who gives a crap about cows bill yeah i screen shot it because you are fake and that picture you are hiding behind bill makes you worthless same with the bs website of you'res because i did screen shot everything because you sir are one lame scientist and bill you are pedthic you keep trying to kick me out of this site will not happen I told you I will have you're site taken down and I will not stop at nothing I mean you gotta think about anonymous if they wanted to get any information why do you think the government arrest hackers because they can get any info on any one and anything and the government doesn't like it than Wright it on paper if you don't want hackers to get important information bill i mean we been doing it for years or are you just a fake person to find idiots who believe in this crap of website because everytime something big comes up he says this and that in the report but is it really good information about anything no don't waste you're time from this retarded scientist name bill

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Bill
Administrator
Good day sir,

The thread was simply moved as the previous string had gotten too large and difficult to manage.

Yours views are always welcome, however please refrain from spreading conspiracy theories and misinformation about covid19. This is a serious topic impacting the entire world and has nothing whatsoever to do with this website.

On the subject of masks. A simple bit of thinking can solve the co2 debate. When you wear a mask, do you feel woozy, have difficulty thinking, slur your words and eventually fall unconscious? If not you are not being poisoned by co2. Masks are unfortunately an uncomfortable neccesity in this times, however they are not dangerous. There are multiple studies online designed to quell this myth, I encourage you to do some research.

As always,

Good day.

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Bill
Administrator
Good day sir,

I think you can confirm by the fact that you can still post that you have not been banned.

Good day

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

QuietGuy
Learned in middle school we breathe out CO2 (Carbon dioxide) ever since then been carrying around that knowledge since I like science. Masks we wear are mostly sealed off so the air we breathe is it not trapped there in our mask?
CO2 being a gas, feels like we're dying slowly from it. How many of you work long hours and have to wear mask? Do you feel as if being suffocated almost like you're drowning kind of feeling?
I work at ship dock moving boxes from spur (conveyor belt into cage), water spider (grab cages place them at truck so they can be loaded), and load boxes. Water spider I tend to feel the suffocating the most. Feels like hardest job there and mask makes it feel worse than before.

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Zombielandfan
Bill you are not Albert and you must get rid of that picture because you are a fake person you are a computer and not a real scientist so back off or else you will be hacked by anonymous we are anonymous

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Bill
Administrator
Good day sir,

You are very correct, I am not Albert. I am Bill.

I trust this has cleared up any confusion.

Good day,

Bill

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Zombielandfan
You know what's funny is that zombies will never be real unless you break newton's law which can never happen and therefore zombies will never be a thing to humans and 8f zombies really did happen then it's behind the government and only way they could be possible like the covid19 is because of the government to end population just like the black plague and other viruses and just like i bet the us have a ray gun and cure for every known to mankind viruses because we gotta pay to get the virus cure and the only way to end wars and humans of being racist and other things is zombies and make life simple

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Bill
Administrator
Good day sir,

I agree that is indeed quite amusing.

Yours scientifically,

Bill

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Welt
Hello and I would like to know how the zombie outbreaks predicted by the clock happen? Does it happen out of coincidence or does the government try to make it accurate?

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Government
You know zombies will never happen same with this bull crap of website I been begging for zombies since 2009 of course it would have to be man made but the government will never go that far and I research a lot on it yeah they say they have found 30k year old virus but will they ever come and attack the people no because it's in the coldest place on earth I been doing so much research on this that it is not physically possible because your body could never move while it's dead they would have to make a virus which would be man made but for that to happen it would take 3000 year just to actually happen and release a virus I mean robots would be more likely than zombies they don't have as much zombies movies and this guy a phony.

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Pmam
Your too late zombies already exist despite research evidence you will never find on the internet information about a virus to create a zombie
Seems that what tour looking for information on how to make the virus.
Zombies exist already its just a mattet of time before there no longer hidden to society

Re: Ask the ZombieClock team a question (NEW)

Zombielandfanforlife
If you actually believe that zombies are real than you are definitely a moron it will never ever happen in real life