Is There Any Form of Proof?

Survivor
Hello Bill,

You may be smart, but based on looking at the website, I see that you aren't original. You use Albert Einstein as your profile picture. Why not get something original? What proof is there that proves you aren't a poser?

Besides, this website allows ads, and the ways to survive a zombie apocalypse aren't factual.

What proof is there that proves that you aren't posing, and that you aren't here just for kicks?

- Survivor

Re: Is There Any Form of Proof?

HayJGaming
Hey Survivor,

If you want a true way to survive the zombie apocalypse, assuming that you think that they are true, if you don't want to follow their methods of survival, some research into what zombies are is essential. The undead kinds are not real (already been established by me by research), but the ones from World War Z are very possible. In that case, I would recommend having a weapon of some sort and, if you have a sort of protection from the blood, try to go for a shot to the head with a gun or a sword or whatever you have.
As for trusting Bill, I assume we can, even though he uses a Shutterstock image. After all, he is the brains behind the entire website. If you don't trust him, however, fine by me. I have nothing to do with this website, I'm just a civilian like you. However, I have done a lot of research, so I would say look into different causes of zombification.
As for proof of this website being genuine, take a look at the previous cases worldwide and everything may make sense to you. I also cross-referenced with other articles and found a common cause: toxoplasma. That is mentioned on this website as well

Kindest Regards,
HayJGaming

Re: Is There Any Form of Proof?

Survivor
Hello HayJGaming,

Thank you for the information, I highly appreciate it. I know different fighting styles, and my relative (a black belt) has a couple of knives. So, I would say that I am quite prepared.

And yes, we're both civilians. However, I cannot help but to think (even though I'm sleep-deprived) about if this website is really something to follow. I do not believe that most of the content is reliable, but I do believe that I do not know.

Sincerely,
Survivor

Re: Is There Any Form of Proof?

HayJGaming
If there was the possibility of something zombie-related happening in 6 days, which is entirely believable due to 2020 being itself, I already have a plan for how to defend myself. I am, after all, an insomniac and I thought it up at about midnight when everyone else was sleeping in my house.
If I were to recommend a sort-of plan, I would say this: have a safe haven, mark out different locations close to that safe haven and only go out when it is safe. If you come across any zombies, since they won't be undead, you can use your fighting styles or weapons to eliminate the threat