Latest news

Bill
Administrator
Good day and a scientific welcome to everyone.

I know you have all been waiting a formal update to the Feb 2020 "suspected outbreak" situation. We appreciate this has taken some time for us to scientifically resolve to everyone's satisfaction. My team assures me that the situation is now under control, I am currently awaiting a full report which I will relay to you shortly. This appears likely not to be an apocalypse level situation.

The hyper-quantum algorithm that runs the ZombieClock is currently being reset. Expect this to resume shortly as we start to gather more data.

Thank you for your time and I am currently available for your questions, scientific or otherwise.

Yours scientifically,

Bill.

Re: Latest news

Mr. Bill may I request some info of the characteristics of the zombies found in the recent outbreak. You are well within your rights to deny me this information.
Thank you,

Re: Latest news

Fake R,
Whoever you maybe, I request you not to use my name and mislead people on forum.
Thank You,

Re: Latest news

QuietGuy
Would be nice to wake up one morning and there be zombies. The world was always a mess between countries wanting to have nuclear warfare or create viruses. Let zombies take over and there - population control.
"Scientific" wonder how far the creations have come along. Science, research, study they are all interesting. Wonder how far Project Z will get.
Will it start small then end up worldwide or will it go quicker? Due to some people saying "hi, oh man you don't look so good lets get you to the doctor." Gets bit or scratched then ends up on the infected ones.
If it ends like that, science - sit back from afar with sniper rifle or binoculars and see what happens (keeping an eye on the infected one to see how long it takes for them to become an undead).

Re: Latest news

HayJGaming
Is there going to be an apocalypse in 16 days?

Re: Latest news

HayJGaming
If there is going to be one, can you please give us the key?
I wanna know where it is and the page for the restricted area is really vague

Re: Latest news

HayJGaming
Bill,

What's the latest news now?
You've been silent for a long time

Re: Latest news

Bill
Administrator
Mr Gaming,

Apologies sir, the team have been mighty busy conducting the scientificals.

Rest assured we are working hard to conduct the science. We will have more to share shortly.

Good day,

Re: Latest news

HayJGaming
Thank you Bill and have a nice day

Re: Latest news

HayJGaming
Hey Bill,

When would the latest news be likely to be posted?

Sincerely,
HayJGaming

Re: Latest news

Bill
Administrator
Mr Gaming.

A scientific welcome to you.

We are currently wrapping up the current situation and expect to have a summary alongside a full scientifical quantum restart of the zombie clock apparatus underway shortly. All is well. The situation has been contained in a most scientifically satisfactory way.

Good day,

Bill.