My personal opinion (would like others)

Geneticist_0
First off, This is mostly rambling. I'm 16 and live in WV. As some know this is the last state in the USA without a confirmed person with COVID-19. I'm not a geneticist or a virologist, but it is what i desire to be. If that Prediction on the 31st is correct you've got a damn good quantum computer. Considering the earlier "outbreaks" (I say that because of the reported cover ups), I don't think this website is fake. Of course if it was were you guys done a pretty good job. Seriously. Anyways I read that the book "The Eyes of Darkness" made in 1981 had a biological weapon named Wuhan-400 that would be fatal to many people. It also stated that the virus would come back 10 years later. I would like to hear everyone else's opinion on it. Personally, i'm stuck between it being predicted and it being a coincidence. The news says the Wuhan lab (level 4 clearance btw) that a Chinese woman was called to investigate the matter before it went public. She is nicknamed bat woman because of her time spent with bat related viruses. When looking at COVID-19 it was said to carry resemblance to MANY bat antibodies. it was also saying that it went through other wild animals before it was transmitted to humans. Yet only the bat was for sure known to be the source. Every news outlet referring to the book calling it a natural non-man-made disease. But i think it may have been a weapon (correct me if i'm wrong) incubated and born from animals and transmitted to humans. Hell, this lab could work on Ebola if it wanted. I'm just theorizing but they would have to keep humans as test subjects to create it. Well, why not mice? if that were the case, they could've been fount out if it was created to be a weapon. Also, I don't think the mice would've survived awhile with multiple diseases incubating and creating a new virus. That's where the wild animals come in. the "Bat woman" said she found a town with a mine with a bunch of bats in it on bat feces everywhere. The town documented that 2 miners died due to a pneumonia like virus a few years ago. In that mine the lady found a bat with 6 viruses running trough its veins. What? that place could have been ground zero for the virus. My opinion. 1: Virus found in a wild animal. 2: Said animal is taken to lab and "worked with". 3: Someone is contaminated and goes to the Wuhan market. 4: Virus transmitted to another human, or animal. 5: Global pandemic leads to 7,000+ deaths and that death count is getting almost as bad as Ebola. So Back to the Predicted outbreak. Of course "MUTATED VIRAL STRAIN" refers to a virus like flu (example) mutating and becoming undead deadly. Said by R, "there is around 1 one in a million chance COVID-19 mutates into a zombie virus." with that, I doubt COVID-19 could evolve into something along those lines since New Years Day when china admitted it had a problem. But 1 in-a-million is still possible. If a zombie virus comes out SEPARATE and not very close to COVID-19 and that Z-virus becomes a pandemic, I could not image if a person with COVID-19 get infected with the Z-virus and turns, It could be a concoction for more trouble if COVID-19's cells stick to the Z-virus and mutates. Those two things would be even more deadly for everyone. A Z virus spread by air, kills the infected person by the pneumonia like disease and turn. Now that's EXTRA hell on earth. Half of me wants a zombie virus outbreak. And not because of work or school, but humanity in itself. Population in itself is out of control. Political outrage, War, Stocks are dropping, and so on. The outbreak would make the word madness look like crap. a zombie pandemic would put us to the test after a long time, people would work together to rebuild on a large scale basis, bonds and other thongs would be formed, broke, and formed again. it could set another path than only possible nuclear annihilation. Sorry that this post is so long, but I would like other peoples ideas and hypothesis on the zombie or COVID-19 matter. i's just a normal citizen, but i'm REALLY curious. People non-experienced and experienced in these matters would be nice.

Thanks for reading. And again, sorry for long post. Geneticist_0

Re: My personal opinion (would like others)

Bill
Administrator
Good day Mr Gene,

I apologise for the delayed reply. As you may imagine, the science has kept me very busy with the scientificals the past few weeks.

You make some interesting points in your email, but please beware what you read online. The internet is unscientific and cannot be trusted. Trust only science. In science we trust, only.

Good day,