Over whelming urge to bite people and eat skin this normal.

Over whelming urge to bite people and eat skin this normal.

Unknown
I’ve had an over whelming urge to bit into people and eat for some reason foods bin tasting worse lately.

Re: Over whelming urge to bite people and eat skin this normal.

Bill
Administrator
Mr Un Known

Un, this is a scientific forum where we only discuss the most highly scientific of the scientificals. You are obviously suffering from nothing more than a common cold.

Please have some paracetamol, a glass of water,a good nights sleep and stop wasting our time.

Good day sir,

Bill

Re: Over whelming urge to bite people and eat skin this normal.

QuietGuy
That urge, I suppose normal if you are a cannibal. Do you like the taste of blood or an obsession with the site of blood?

Bill, you talk about scientific yet we see more from the Corona virus than your research. Every time I checked the page that shows results there has been nothing new. Like a scientist I too like to see progress and changes.
Wish to do some experimentation of my own one day. See what it is that enhances a creatures genetics. For instance super worms which are pretty much meal worms just a larger version. Leopard gecko and the enhanced version Giant leopard gecko though just a couple to few inches longer. That is still interesting.

You are a scientist on viruses, right? Otherwise why is this site here?

Some believe zombies exist by virus and some believe it is hazard wastes (nuclear/radiation).
Your picture is that of Albert Einstein take it he is your idol (hypothesis).
Albert Einstein 1947 same pic https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

Re: Over whelming urge to bite people and eat skin this normal.

Bill
Administrator
Mr Guy,

My kind and educated sir. We share a love for the scientificals which is why is pains me that you bring up my striking resemblance to such a "scientist" as Albert Einstein. I have tried to explain on many occasions that this is a pure coincidence. The image on the profile was taken at my 46th birthday party at my private resort in an... undisclosed location. I am currently in talks with wikipedia about taking this image down and attributing it to myself. Having a lookalike, especially one who worked in a "similar" field, is most annoying.

Regardless, compared to my intellect Albert Einstein was nothing more than a hack. Why some of his work is pure fantasy, nothing can move faster than the speed of light?? Pah, he should have seen a device I created for a hobby at school using nothing more than an old lawn mower, some sand, a handful of neutrinos, a block of graphite and some good old fashioned elbow grease.

These comparisons vex me greatly and I hope this is the last I ever hear of them.

In regards to your other comments. Please leave the experimentation to the experts. Geckos and meal worms have enough problems as it is.

Have a scientific day!

Bill

Re: Over whelming urge to bite people and eat skin this normal.

Operation Z
Good sir
Neutrinos are sub-atomic hardly interacting with regular matter meaning it is scientifically impossible for a human being to hold so, if you were speaking concreate fact instead of babbling non-sensical remarks about just how great you are perhaps you may truly be able to get real scientific work done.
Good day to you sir.
Good day.