SCP Foundation

Dr. Richardson
Greetings, Dr. Ash.

My name is Dr. Richardson and I am from the SCP Foundation.

On behalf of the SCP Foundation, I would like to extend an alliance to your laboratory.

As you can expect, we are also dealing with pathogens that render humans into an "undead" state, as well as other anomalies. Unfortunately we cannot tell you the exact details of our facility, as it is all strictly classified.

However, with the alliance, we can together protect humanity from the many pathogens that pose a threat to humanity.

Sincerely,

Dr. Richardson
SCP Foundation
scpfoundation.org
+1 800 394 276
Secure. Contain. Protect.
Dr. Richardson
SCP Foundation
scpfoundation.org
+1 800 394 276
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Re: SCP Foundation

John
Why protect people from outbreaks of pathogens that could begin a new era, one in which zombies could roam? People don't believe and deep down many are suffering. Zombies could help with that and make the world a better place.
Benefits people could easily have a home of their own and money would most likely be useless. A world of chaos and destruction.
Destruction is human nature we hate people or we're supposed to help maintain balance. Why else do we have wars over peace? Is it just because countries have something another country has? An example: "I want your oil give it to me or you'll pay with blood!"
People are already doomed just look at the signs -
1: Our money (watch the videos on our money once it got ciphered/cracked/decoded).
2: Look at the world as it is now (prices going up like crazy and some lost their homes).
3: Even AIs want to end people (look it up on youtube - people talking to AIs like Alexa or so and they act crazy as if some kind of malfunction).
 4: If people were to take a survey you might be surprised to hear how many say yes to zombies.
Given all that won't you agree the world is a mess and needs a savior?
How exactly would zombies be saviors? People would go about looking for food and/or hunt/go fishing wouldn't need a license or a permit.
World we live in those who are rich live like kings/queens those who are poor live life barely getting by or stuck on the streets. Overall everything is about money so which is best money or survival?
Your pic image reminds me of Sharingan (Watch Naruto to understand - Uchiha bloodline).
Why I brought that up - Tobi (Obito) wanted to make a world of peace using his Sharingan, a world of peace and no suffering.
I believe such a world doesn't exist. Whoever sits on the throne is all about greed and abuses the power given. "Hey look at me I've ascended to the top now bow before your new god!"
Anyway for a better world I'd say zombies would be the best option. They kill the weak and multiply in numbers unless media would happen to be wrong.

Re: SCP Foundation

HayJGaming
Zombies are population control.
I agree, zombies would be the best option right now, given everything that's happening

Re: SCP Foundation

Zombielandfan
😂😂😂😂😂 sure you are fucking loser you twat why not give us real information about this shit Because omg so secretly pathogen are not shit zombies would be least my worries i just want to fucking know how far in science how far have we gotten to bringing people back from the dead that turn people into like them as in zombies is it fucking possible or not give us the fucking answer you fucking pussy ass people think I'm scared 😂😂😂😂 I want the fucking unead fuck this virus this virus is bull shit

Re: SCP Foundation

HayJGaming
First up, why you swearing? This is a secret organisation you are talking to, so it is essential to keep some details secret. Second, if you want to know, don't come to this website for research purposes, search elsewhere. I know stuff not from this website, but Google. Only some stuff, like the previous cases of this kind of disaster, do I know from this website.

Re: SCP Foundation

John
Maybe it is like Men In Black - they felt the best way to deal with problems was sweep it under the rug, "say hello to my little friend (pulls out pen looking thing to erase witness memories). How you got here, you were passed out drunk and just woke up.
Would be a great gadget for kids just think of what they'd do with that. Caution: Do not use on parents to get out of messes.
I don't see the harm in sharing any information since the world is already in panic. When it started, "Oh my god we have to buy up all the toilet paper!" People are still in panic go to store aisles are near empty if not completely.
Should it be swept under the rug? What if something like that happens then something should happen to someone? Like if they were to get bit and then infected when all could've been prevented by sharing information.
Unless this would be a false site for those who like the undead just to attract attention. I'm sure everyone has at least one favorite zombie movie/game/tv show.
Many are curious and curious minds want to know.

Re: SCP Foundation

Zombielandfan
You a fucking twat to pussy ass boy you believe everything on the internet just pedthic

Re: SCP Foundation

HayJGaming
I don't believe anything they say here. I'm just a guy who's curious as to what 2020 holds next for us.
Also, you are right, I was talking about the SCP foundation, not this website and I totally agree that we have a right to know, John.
As for the unregistered guy who just came in, register first, then we'll talk

Re: SCP Foundation

Bill
Administrator
Dr Richardson,

Hello and a most scientifical welcome to you. I am professor Bill. Ash is not a doctor, do not speak this name again please.

We of course would be interested in extending the arm of scientific research collaboration and for this reason we have granted you a temporary DELTA level access to the restricted section. Code 251. Please do not share or otherwise abuse this privilege. We will know. We are watching.

The scientific report we are sharing details a very confusing past outbreak we contended with. We were unable to bring this to a satisfactory and indeed scientifically splendid solution. Maybe you can.

In return for this we expect proof of your scientific credentials. We have played your games and we were, frankly, unimpressed with their scientific merit (although it was an alpha, so we can forgive this somewhat).

May the science be with you, always.

Bill