The Zombie Apocalypse

Concerned Survivor
Hello Bill,

I am a concerned survivor, and I was wondering if the zombies are just like what they look like from the movies. I know that there is a disease of rabies that is passed on by bites, but I was just wondering if I should go for the head like the movies, or if I should do something else.

Thank you,
Concerned Survivor.

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse

Bill
Administrator
Dear Mr C. Survivor.

This is an interesting and highly scientific question. Unfortunately the common zombie can come in a variety of flavours. We are currently compiling a database of these "types" for consumption by the general public. Please watch this space.

In terms of "going for the head"... please leave the science to the professionals.

Good day.

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse

William roe
Zombie don't exist

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse

Concerned Survivor
Hi Bill,

It's me again.

Who are the people I should avoid (in order to not get sick)?

Thanks,

C. Survivor.

Re: The Zombie Apocalypse

Gusteroni