Weather and Zombies maybe correlated? (Requesting access)

Weather and Zombies maybe correlated? (Requesting access)

TyTalksTech
Keep in mind: I am not a scientist. I am a person of the public with an interest in severe weather. I do not want or need full access.

As a severe weather enthusiast. high winds and a vastly spreading virus could make deadly combos (eg. theory on Hurricanes slingshotting viruses, tornados doing the same)

I also think that severe thunderstorms and tropical storms may help the spread of a virus like superBOB (as we saw recently, not the TS but the virus itself.)

I respect your choice if you make a decision.

-Tech

Re: Weather and Zombies maybe correlated? (Requesting access)

Bill
Administrator
Good day sir,

Your love of the science is appreciated and we always welcome new theories and any attempt to further the science.

Unfortunately as this time we cannot issue access to unauthorized individuals. We do on occasion allow limited time access to selected data. A limited access code will usually be dropped either in this forum or on the front page of the site. Please check back often.

Yours scientifically,

Bill

Re: Weather and Zombies maybe correlated? (Requesting access)

Bill
Administrator
Good day sir,

We have released a one time use EPSILON level clearance for the Restricted area. Cypher key 851. Remain calm, the situation is under control.

Good day,

Bill