What are the features of zombies in your opinion?

What are the features of zombies in your opinion?

Resul Ekrem Kaya
What are the features of zombies in your opinion?  Like in the movies?

Re: What are the features of zombies in your opinion?

Bill
Administrator
Resul, my scientific friend, that is a very good question.

We have committed several studies and have found the following.

Zombies come in a variety of flavours, from your garden variety “resurrected from the grave by a dark ritual” zombie to your more contemporary “viral cannibal outbreak” zombie. We are currently trying to map all zombie types but regardless of the type all zombies have the following in common:

They are dead
They smell REALLY bad
They are very hungry
They are quite pissed off (probably due to the above)

We would be extremely interested to know yours and others opinions on this topic. Please let us know your thoughts and research.

A very good day to you,

Bill

Re: What are the features of zombies in your opinion?

QuietGuy
Dark ritual - I have heard of an island in which people are killed and turned into zombies there. A brief summary they are said to be pretty much the opposite of the way we see zombies over here. Would like to read for yourself  https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2014/08/the-mysterious-real-zombies-of-haiti/
Another thing people may find interesting https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/114621/ezekiels-vision-revealed-dead-sea-life/
As for the zombies we see, maybe the Corona-virus will keep mutating and cause that world. Only other way we should see an actual zombie attack would be if we encounter a voodoo bokor (gives the command to attack). So those people have zombies to use as workers and a attack dog.
Would be interesting as well if someone with Corona-virus would drink buckfast as well.
Why? According to the news here they say it is supposed to cause zombification or can cause. Who knows maybe it can make the virus stable and the patient could be cured.
Science is mostly trial and error from my understanding. Mix wrong chemicals it goes kaboom or makes you sick (a new virus or something.) Hence why I say trial and error.
Wonder if scientists still use rats for test subjects or maybe hit a person that is on ghost town street with a tranq. Scientist: What am I supposed to do with this? The slaver: You are supposed to use that being for research purposes.