What does it mean?

Cole Parcon
what does the clock mean by "mutated virus strain"? Need some answers.

Re: What does it mean?

Bill
Administrator
Cole, you are a man who NEEDS answers. I know it. And I will provide these answers.

Currently the science of the zombie clock is saying there is a 62.15% chance of a zombie apocalypse occurring in 3 days, 2 hours and 45 minutes due to a mutated viral strain.

I hope this was instructive.

Good day.

Re: What does it mean?

A concerned citizen
Cole - What does anything mean? The Mutated Virus Strain will kill us alllllllll.

Re: What does it mean?

The mutated strain of virus  may not kill us all but it can extremely infectious. Maybe, a mutated virus of common cold but with the ability to take over the minds of the populus of earth and turn mankind into mindless cannibals but with few people having resistance to the virus.