cats take over

waylon
the cats will take over

Re: cats take over

Bill
Administrator
This is a fate we have been researching with no small amount of science for a long time. We have come to the following conclusion:

Treat them with respect or you, and indeed the rest of humanity, will pay dearly.

Re: cats take over

A concerned citizen
What about zombie clowns? I've seen one. It's where it all started. ZOMBIES RULEEE

Re: cats take over

Harry
I do not believe you

Re: cats take over

Bill
Administrator
Harry, you are right to disbelieve. "A concerned citizen" is speaking nonsense. There is no such thing as zombie clowns. It goes against all science.

Good day.

Re: cats take over

A concerned citizen
Bill what are your best tips for Zombie survival? How can I ensure I am not infected? Please help! I'm worried and I have a family to look after. Please.

Zombies

a concered man
If this clock is true, would this wipe out humanity? If I spelled this wrong, I apolgize.

Re: Zombies

Bill
Administrator
Possibly, possibly not. Who can say? Science is a tricky beast to master.

Good day.

Its okay [I hope]

Gusteroni
I think if you stay together you will be okay.