restricted area access authorization

a fellow zombie researcher
hello bill I need access to the restricted area because Solanum, a virus that enters the blood stream through bodily fluid contact (blood, sperm, etc) and uses the frontal lobe of the brain for replication, destroying the cells while replicating. all bodily functions cease and the person is rendered dead. they then "reanimate" and can only be killed by obliterating the brain. please bill I need access, you will save many lives.

Re: restricted area access authorization

HayJGaming
Is this the Ebola virus or some other, because it sounds awfully similar to Ebola

Re: restricted area access authorization

a fellow zombie researcher
no this is not the Ebola virus. here are the symptoms of Ebola and solanum.

Fever
Aches and pains, such as severe headache, muscle and joint pain, and abdominal (stomach) pain
Weakness and fatigue
Gastrointestinal symptoms including diarrhea and vomiting
Abdominal (stomach) pain and Ebola is curable now.

the symtoms of solanum are hour 1pain and discolaration of the wound( provided the infection came from a wound
hour 5 fever(99-103 fegrees farahheight), chills, slight dementia, vomiting, acute pain in the joints,
hour 8 numbing of extremities and infected area, increased fever(103-106 degrees farahheight), increased dementia, loss of muscular cooridnation.
hour 11 paralisis in the lower body, overall numbness, slowedv heart rate.
hour 16 coma.
hour 20 heart stoppage, zero brain activity.
hour 23 "reanimation".

hayj, maybe we can work together on this and spread the word of solanum?

Re: restricted area access authorization

HayJGaming
Rn i don't have much time on my hands
A lot of schoolwork has been set for me, so I apologise, fellow researcher

I hope you get well along in your research, and I apologise for not being a part of it

Re: restricted area access authorization

a fellow zombie researcher
thats ok man i have pleny of research and as bill says "good day".

Re: restricted area access authorization

Bill
Administrator
Good day sir,

Solanum is indeed an issue we are aware of, as a precaution our entire team takes precaution around preparing tomato correctly and only buying from reputable fruit and vegetable dealers. Unfortunately due to our isolated location, we can only retrieve food supplies via black market vegetable smugglers so the quality received can be rather hit and miss. This however is a small price to pay for science I am sure you would agree.

As for access. We have temporarily provided DELTA level access to our records around some strange reports we had we could do with analysis help on. Code 251.

Good day sir,

Bill

Re: restricted area access authorization

a fellow zombie researcher
thank you bill for deeming me worthy you will get updates on solanum every now and then, good day as you say.

Re: restricted area access authorization

a fellow zombie researcher
this is just a Thereoy but I think that the super b.o.b outbreak could be a mutated form of solanum.
in 1964  an unidentified town in Nevada, just like where super b.o.b, a small outbreak of zombies, maybe a class 1 or 2 outbreak, hank Davis and 3 hired hands ere besieged by zombies, a few days later, police found 4 bodies 3 were slain the 4th took his own life, it has been known that a zombie's moan will make people go simply insane or kill each other.